Send message

As soon as we have received the order information, we will contact you for additional information about: dimensions, color and details.
The order is completed when all details and points have been discussed and the parties have agreed on the design of the ordered garment / item.
Specially ordered items are not covered by the distance purchase laws, since they cannot be sold to another customer when they are ordered.
After the agreement on the order details and design, an invoice is sent in two amounts: 20% prepayment and the remaining 80% are paid after delivery and approval of the order.
We work to ensure our customers are satisfied, so we are open to discussion and strive for solutions that satisfy everyone!

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message